Draw knives against daggers...
Rain curses upon pastors...
Raise machetes and pull triggers...
Sleep at day and operate in darkness...
A great deception for the masses...
An elder in my neighbourhood, greatly respected by all and sundry...
But deep down I live in misery...
My life is a defeat, truly true my body is da temple of God, and what am doing to it is a mistreat...
This world is indeed a battle field and da stand I have taken I have to retreat...
Who am I lieing to enough of this life of deceit...
The best adjective to describe what I have da truth is reject...
And the time has come for me to accept...
Forgive me my sins oh Lord, for today; you I accept...
As my saviour, da sinners prayer I have prayed, and I know this very moment it takes effect...
Empower me oh Lord to detest what U detest...
Reject what U reject...
What better time to recieve U as my Lord and saviour, my boss and my master than this time when air flows freely thru my nostrils..
Thank U Lord in da name of Jesus.
Amen n Amen.~ldp
No comments:
Post a Comment