My mouth is a pantry of worship and not a den of bullsh*t.
How can I give the Lord's dance to the beat of negativity//
How can I lift my hands in praise of inequity//
How can I give thumbs up to the things that evoke the wrath of Elohim, the supreme divinity//
How can I interpret the favor of Adonai as a mere act of serendipity.
How can I say I win the battles of life by my wits n wisdom when it is bt the Lord of hosts who fills my mouth with a song//
How can I claim ownership of the blessings of what I am just a caretaker of the blessor El-eleon//
Who brings increase to my oil n my corn//
Making me enjoy peace, silencing the storm. I may not tear down a flower, nor end the life of a fly//
I may not speak ill of anyone, or cause tears to drop from the innocents eyes//
I may not starve acts and release them upon innocent mice.
How can I boast in the fact I am good when my goodness is nt a guarantee to heaven but the acceptance of Christ, as my saviour; the acceptance of him; Yashua Hamashea..~ laud de poet
No comments:
Post a Comment