I have been wondering, lately I have been wondering
Sex is a good thing, right?
Good cos its needed to procreate, right?
The marital bed is not defiled, right?
So then why is any talk about sex generally considered immoral,
As though sex in general is an act of immorality
When sex is a moral thing to do, designed by God for us to engage in if we have to obey His command of filling the earth
God will not condone immorality an act of sin, if He desires us to be moral and far from immorality
What then makes it immoral?????
The way we say it or the way we do it?????
For indeed approach can redefine or define things it,
make good bad or make bad worse, but can never make bad good bad.
And so I encourage if ever we must have Sex, lets have moral sex
I don't speak of safe sex, rather moral sex,
Lets not evoke the wrath of God by sexing immorally,
Lets have moral sex if ever we must have sex.
I speak not of same sex, for same sex is never an act of morality
Lets have great moral sex with the opposite sex on the marital bed for the marital bed is not defiled
Lets have sex after we exchange marital vows
Who cares how long or short it takes, I advice its not too short though, for I believe God desires we have a FUN life
Lets have good sex, lets have great and moral sex.
Now this ia the thought of Laud de Poet on the ever popular word SEX.
.....................................
......................................
.....................................
... LAUD HALM-QUARTEY IS A CONTEMPORARY POET FROM GHANA WHO RESIDES IN TEMA.
AFFECTIONATELY ADDRESSED AS LAUD DE POET (LDP)
No comments:
Post a Comment