Monday, 20 August 2012

Influence

INFLUENCE

Breakfast in bed! !!
Do I say I miss those days or rather I pray they come to pass,// how can I catapult stones in your ears.// when I know your heart is made of glass,//
Mouth to mouth therapy, resuscitation no time to check if ones breath is bad.//
If something out of the blue happens and you've lost so much blood, in time of donation there is still time to check if its contaminated or not,// different emergency situations, different approaches, not all gifts can be rapped up in boxes,// at least I can confirm that of hugs and kisses.//
Amonsinn for the eighties, pad for the nineties, with respect to the flow of blood in women; talk of their menses.//
Different times, different approaches.
Handshake, more thanks, presents to the good samaritan, without a flinch,//
head bat, more punches, more slaps to the snitch.//
Different situations, different approaches. ~Ldp or laud de poet.
Ldp is a contemporary Gh Poet who resides in Tema.....

No comments:

Post a Comment